Siding Installation & Replacement in Seattle, Bellevue & Tacoma
Quality products & expert installation for a superior home exterior with your Washington residence
The right material, the right benefits. All of our James Hardie siding materials are designed with a specific purpose in mind. We can help you choose the best option for maintenance, durability, cost and appearance.
New siding installation is a great way to improve the beauty and durability of your home’s exterior. Pacific Exteriors installs siding products from leading manufacturers, offered in a wide variety of materials and colors to match the architectural style of your home. No matter what type of siding you choose, the products we offer will provide durability, excellent value, and a beautiful home exterior.
In addition to siding, we can help you select shingles and accent and trim colors to create a unique, unified look.
For quality siding and expert installation, call us at 1-844-616-6452 or click below to request a free on-site design consultation and estimate today!
High-quality siding options that combine beauty & durability
At Pacific Exteriors, we offer multiple siding materials including traditional and maintenance-free solutions that will increase the beauty and value of your home. We also offer cement board siding. We use the best siding products from leading manufacturers. Take a look below at the major benefits of the different siding materials that we offer. Our siding specialists can help you choose the best option for your home.
- Delivers durability & resistance to extreme weather
- Gives the look of wood siding without the cost or maintenance
- Won't split, peel or rot
- Resistant to fading
- Never needs to be painted, stained or scraped
- Wide range of colors & textures to choose from
Fiber Cement Siding
- Available in a wide range of colors & styles
- Designed to resemble conventional siding materials like cedar shingles, wood & stucco
- Resistant against fire, wind, termites & rot
- Durability of material reduces maintenance costs
- Can be primed & painted
Stone Veneer & Brick Veneer Siding
- Provides a realistic look of traditional brick & stone
- Low-maintenance siding option
- Cost-effective alternative to real brick & stone
- Brick veneer siding is durable & fireproof
- Faster & easier to install than real stone & break
- Provides exceptional strength & impact resistance
- Available in a variety of colors & textures including wood-grain
- Excellent fire resistance
- Manufactured with a protective coating for optimal performance
- Provides a beautiful, unique, timeless look
- Naturally water resistant
- Provides resistance against decay & insects
- Siding can be treated with stains & finishes
- Cedar is an environmentally-friendly material
- Aluminum siding is waterproof & won't rust
- Enamel coating can mimic the look of traditional siding materials
- Resistant to fire damage
- Can be combined with insulation for greater durability & efficiency
Get a free siding estimate today!
All of our siding options allow you to customize the appearance of your home's exterior. After reviewing all of our options, speak with one of our professionals during a free estimate to have your new siding installed at a time convenient for you.
Pacific Exteriors provides our professional siding services in Tacoma, Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Redmond, Kent, Edmonds, Federal Way, Kirkland, Renton and surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.