When it’s time for replacement siding, trust the job to none other than Pacific Exteriors! We’re not just another replacement siding contractor; we’re a local team of experts who prioritize our customers’ satisfaction—and who go above and beyond to earn it on every job.
As the largest residing contractor in Washington State, we’ve proven our expertise time and time again. Our replacement siding company is also proud to be James Hardie Elite Preferred, which puts us well at the top of the class!
Expert Replacement Siding Installers Since 2008
At Pacific Exteriors, we’ve been Greater Seattle’s top replacement siding installers for more than a decade. In that time, we’ve earned the James Hardie “President’s Club Award” four times and have maintained trusted BBB accreditation.
Best of all?
We’ve earned the vocal support of countless homeowners and business owners! To ensure the quality and value you deserve, we always provide:
- Factory-Trained Replacement Siding Professionals
- EPA Lead Safe Procedures
- Free Written Estimates on Every Job
- Outstanding Customer Service from “Best of Houzz” Experts
- Various Financing and Warranty Coverage Options
Which Type of Siding Is Right for You?
Whether you need replacement commercial siding or new residential siding, we offer many high-quality materials and options to suit your specific property. Our knowledgeable product specialists can also help you weigh the pros and cons of each siding option with no sales pressure at all.
Made by reputable brands like James Hardie and Mastic, our replacement siding choices include:
- Replacement Vinyl Siding: Vinyl is consistently ranked among the most affordable of all siding options, providing great durability for a low price.
- Replacement Metal Siding: Modern metal siding imitates the look of natural materials in a much more resilient and long-lasting design.
- Replacement Fiber Cement Siding: There’s a reason why Hardie Board siding is so recommended! Fiber cement is resistant to damage from fire, pests, hail, and wind.
- Replacement Cedar Siding: Real wood siding is eco-friendly and naturally water resistant, with a charming aesthetic that elevates any home exterior.
Start with a Free Siding Replacement Consultation in Seattle Today
A siding replacement is a big job, but Pacific Exteriors is here to make things easy for you. We can handle large-scale commercial properties as well as cozy homes across Greater Seattle—all with the same expertise and care. Call us today to learn more, or fill out our online form to request your free siding replacement quote right now!