Since 2008, Pacific Exteriors has been a go-to siding company serving Corvallis homeowners. We put extra effort into providing a luxury service to those who want outstanding properties.
Our team is fully trained and licensed. Additionally, we have multiple industry certifications, including membership in the Master Builders Association and a BBB-accreditation. You can rest easy knowing that we are working on your:
- James Hardie Siding
- Siding Replacement
- Additional Remodeling
A James Hardie Elite Preferred Siding Contractor
Our Corvallis siding company is also proud to be a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor. We have in-depth training in the proper installation of their fiber cement siding. When you choose our team for the job, you’ll also enjoy a large selection of James Hardie siding products.
What siding styles does James Hardie have to offer?
- Lap Siding
- Shingle Siding
- Vertical Panel Siding
- Textured Architectural Panels
Our Corvallis Siding Replacement Options
Of course, our West Coast siding replacement company doesn’t just work with one kind of material. We offer a range of siding products for customers who are interested in different design elements.
We have siding installation options like:
- Vinyl Siding: A readily available and affordable form of plastic.
- Metal Siding: Our metal siding boosts durability and impact resistance.
- Cedar Siding: Nothing beats the beauty of cedar or its natural resistance to mold and insects.
We Have Additional Services Too!
If you are thinking about a siding replacement project, you might also want to add-on a few side projects while you are at it. Pacific Exteriors can help you tackle any of the following during a siding installation:
- Windows: We’ll replace your old windows with quality products from Marvin and Simonton.
- Gutters: Allow our gutter contractors to install new gutters and gutter guards.
- Soffits & Fascia: We’ll take a look at the eaves and make any needed repairs to your soffits and fascia.
- Exterior Painting: Give your home a sharp look by having the trim and window frames painted.
- Insulation: We also install an insulation barrier underneath your new siding.
Find Out More About Corvallis Siding Replacement
Whether you just want the old siding replaced, or you are looking for a comprehensive home exterior remodel, our team can help make it happen. Just reach out to Pacific Exteriors for a free consultation and estimate. Feel free to call us or use our online contact form.